1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

So, reds don't rez anymore?

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by Miriandel, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Miriandel

Miriandel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 3, 2009
    I remember of a time when, especially after a fair fight one on one, PvPers used to rez who they killed instead of insulting them.

That's probably what makes the difference between real PvPers and little pricks like Berenice Deirdre.

Everytime I engage in PvP I soon have to ask myself the same question: why put up with immature and, most of the time, uneducated morons... why ?

It's not Trammel that killed UO, as knows anybody with a clue...
  2. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
    Because there are still some out there with a bit of class and they make it worth it.
  3. Lorcryst

Lorcryst Guest

And that's why I decided, ten years ago, that PvP wasn't for me ... immature morons are the bane of every MMO there is, and they seem to be interested in PvP+smack talk only ...
  4. Capt.E

Capt.E Guest

Take it with a grain of salt. I engage in pvp for the rush of adrenaline when I see a group of reds come onscreen.