1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] So, Stygian Abyss questions...

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Trash Collector, Jan 10, 2010.

1. I just realized today that I could get to Ter Mur without dealing with the denizens of the Abyss (in which my fisherman would last 5-10 minutes, max. most likely.

I've read there's new items to be fished up and have managed in 2 days to fish up 24 delicate scales in Britannia, but no sign of the new fish, Mud Puppies and Red Herrings. Where do these guys show up? Ter Mur? the Abyss? Where??

Aside from the fish and the scales, what else is new in the land of fishing??

2. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You can fish up Mud Puppys and Red Herings anywhere in the Abyss/Underworld.
    You can get Acess to the Abyss very easy by doing the Ter Mur variation of the access quest. There are stickys with a walkthrough available.
    If you enter the Underworld from Fire Island, you can reach a fishing area really fast without much danger. In the first room is a NPC that should give you hints for the human access quest if you speak the right key words to him (his name is something like gargamon or sommit.) In the wall east of him is a secret passage (two secret doors that can be opened by double clicking). That passage leads to a teleproter which teleports you into the middle of the Underworld. East of there is a bridge to a goblin area where you can fish. (One of many places to fish)

3. I think that about covers it. There is a sticky above about the fish in the Underworld.