1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So the shards are down...no they aren't ...tes they are...no they aren't

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by TimberWolf, Oct 9, 2009.

1. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Damn I wish some one would tell us what the hell is going on...I don't want to do anything then have it reverted.

2. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

they were going to take them down then they heard about the pet problem our shard was having and changed it to later this afternoon.

3. I hear ya! LOL...Things have been a bit unstable sinse yesterday anyway and like you, Im afraid of doing anything that maybe wont be saved or get into a perilous situation only for the shard to go down!

Come on over Timber and we will play checkers...I think that will be safe. Well...unless we bet a few mil on the winner! :eyes:

4. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

It worked for me the other day when it went down in the middle of the day instead of 8est; I was able to get some daily rares, one in particular I was really trying to get, the cannon ball, now i have it and dont have to try so hard hehe.