1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So... there I was on Siege.

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Ned888, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Ned888

Ned888 Seasoned Veteran

I had my shiney new character a Chiv/Bushido Swordsman with Healing. I bumped up the Chiv and Bushido to max, figuring I could get his other skills up in a reasonable amount of time.

Fast forward one week and I am not happy with this dude at all!!!! I keep getting creamed by the mobs and my gold is disappearing faster than I can get it because I have to keep buying new armor and weapons....

So, I am going to delete this steaming pile and start a new character.... I want to start the following, does anyone have any other suggestions?

Tailoring - Start at 50
    Armslore
    Healing - Start at 50
    Anatomy
    Fencing
    Tactics
    Parry

2. Ned888

Ned888 Seasoned Veteran

Well, interestingly enough, I decided not to delete my character, since that would have taken a week of waiting so I reworked him. Here's what I have now:

Chivalry
    Swordsmanship
    Tactics
    Armslore
    Tailoring
    Musicianship
    Discord

Sort of a weird combo, but I like it! I'm not too great at discord yet, but when it goes off it's pretty good! Anyone have any suggestions? I'd like to hear them since I'm kind of new to Siege!

Either way, see you out there!

3. how well is he pitting againt slashers?

4. Wolfman

Wolfman Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Since I believe you are not investing into soulstones, your template seems quiet reasonable.!.! You will be able to kill middle maybe even high mobs with the right equipment, and you are able to craft your own armor.

If you need and help on Siege, just call for the NEW guild, or any white alliance member will be eager to help if he/she is available.

Welcome to Siege!