1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

so there i was...

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Don't Tread on Me, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

babysitting the kids while the wife was on a run and i decided to (forgoing my babysitting duties, apparently) log on to UO for the first time in a long minute. and what do you know... i'm stumped on how to open the game. is that sad? yes, yes i think so. though, in my own defense, i think all the shortcuts are gone from my desktop, but still, that's so sad. so so sad.

if you see me around and kill me quick, don't get a big head (like you ever would with me anyways) cause i probably am trying to remember how to move. again, so sad.

old gypsy likes this.
  2. Don't Tread on Me

so apparently i had created a UO folder with all my stuff in it. yeah for me. anyone wanna give me a quick intel report of, say, what guilds are around in fel and, um, if i'm still sporting PK tags, who are my friends and who are my enemies. thanks a ton. love you all, with some exceptions, that i accept, except for some, that i comply with.

maybe i should stop :pint:

old gypsy likes this.
  3. Rashad [FwD]

Rashad [FwD] Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

no one ever truly quits ultima online... they just take extended hiatus

old gypsy likes this.
  4. Speranza

Speranza Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Welcome back! I don't know who you friends and enemies are, but I just know you probably wont see me anywhere but general chat :p

old gypsy likes this.
  5. Don't Tread on Me

sometimes i get brave enough to venture into tram... of course i think only my crafter and myst mage are blues anymore :-(

6. Speranza

Speranza Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Well make some money and loot the bodies of your foes and bring them to the Vesper Auction every other Friday night! (Last night we just had one)