1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So there is a max for the ignore feature?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Atlantic Smith, Dec 4, 2010.

1. I leave general chat open because the EM's on my shard use it to announce events at the last minute.

Doing so I've had to put a lot of people on ignore. I've reached my max limit and am still putting up with the leet spam.

I was wondering if there actual was a limit and I'm not just bugged? If so anyone know a good possibility to have the dev's look into it?

2. Babble

Babble Guest

There is most likely a limit
    House banning has a limit too

3. Great, so now it's a matter of who talks the most lol

Thanks

4. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Could free up good 10+ of the ingnore list if the gold sales site owner would just get hit by a bus and drug down the road a few miles and dislodged from the underside when passing over a grated bridge. Or just a spontaneous combustion will do.

5. yars

yars Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yeah we have an annoying "drama queen" on our shard that has numerous accts, once we figure out its them most of us put the char on ignore but im getting close to maximum as well. would be nice to just ignore the acct.