1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So there's a new alliance in town...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kat, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

FIRM/KOC and they all just sit in the house holding hands... or .. something. What a shame. Maybe we'll go do a harrower while they work up the courage to engage for longer than 2 minutes... but I guess thats pretty typical of FIRM/KOC. :D

2. JesusChristt

JesusChristt Guest

Wow, mad skillz you guys are uber with 10+ people and 2 dragons!! w00t w00t!

3. degamra

degamra Guest

How am I going to figure out all these Siege guilds? NEW won't even register me into their forum!

4. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

That looked more like the LIMP/KoC alliance.

5. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

You all are fielding about the same number of people, a super dragon, rune beetle and bake combo. It's a fairly balanced opportunity to fight and you all keep running for the house. You'd think the best mages of the shard would jump at the chance for such a fight! What gives?

*Waits for the barrage of excuses*

6. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

I saw Papa Gorgio taking on the whole TnT guild by himself, all day!! What was that about?

7. Sheridan

Sheridan Guest

He was still at it last I saw him.

8. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

It's called two steps from guards and all kill:). Sun was shining on a guardzone hiding dog's ass today. He died horribly as soon as he joined factions later this evening.

9. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I guess adding isnt part of the criteria for joining TnTo.......lol

FIRM has three people in there guild right now.... wow.........MAJOR allaince
    You guys have more in yer AFK channel then we have on........lol

Who you trying to convince of yer Bull#$%^ Us or yourself...........lol

10. Goron

Goron Guest

2?

11. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

LOL Actually... we've been laughing in vent at your lack of basic counting skills all week! We love hearing that you ICQ one of our mates complaining we field "30 people" and you all have 6.... while we have 11/12 of your health bars littering our screens.

We don't have 30 active members, much less 30 that log in all at once! lol I dunno who you're trying to convince, but way to accuse us of exactly what you've been doing all week.

12. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

EVEN NUMBERS???

Ok TNO was fielding - Kat, Loki, Sprago, Bartelby, Death, Hattori, Tiberius, Elvis, Krystal, Goron, Idico, Shell, Spartacus, Tide, Tyrst, Driffin, Hef , Koiri, Gujek, Alaric Dragon (That's 20 and maybe 1 or 2 of you switched to alt chars)

KOC/FIRM was fielding - Kage, Forsaken, Bo, Squid, Elmer, Papa Georgio, JC, Super died got on his alt, Voodoo was on Kodran, Bob Evans, and Voodoo (9 people)

Not a Math Major I see....

13. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I knew the excuses and lies would start flying!

FYI... Loki, Death and Tide aren't online at all and haven't been for 2+hours or more. Shell/Tiberius = same person, Kat=Goldie, which is a faction thief.. w/o snooping and you all love to tell me how insignificant I am [and I wont deny it!]... so yeah, its a pretty even fight. PLUS... you all are the self proclaimed "best mages of the shard". You should be able to fight a hell of a fight.

Spare us the excuses. lol Man up and fight already!

Btw.. I love how one of your guys ran running back toward the house, after being out less than a minute, yelling PWNT... and didn't kill anyone! ROFL That was classic.

14. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I'm just glad you guys gave Voodoo the chance to play with some good KoC; I mean the guy was begging for some KoC a couple days ago. Awful nice of yall to lay it on him. FIRM/KoC should make for some interesting goings on.

15. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*narrows eyes* Keep it above the waist line...

16. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Hahaha,

KOC is way more organized then TNT / TO combined...I hope to hear more crying from you guys soon. Get over it. Its only 3 people in the Firm versus your 30 + . Gimme a break.

And Tiberius, you sure do have a big mouth. That's why we dropped you every time. Thanks for the nice jewels and armor, be sure to keep running that so we can snatch it up. The more you talk, the more you will die.

17. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You just gotta have some fun with an alliance between two guilds named what that are:). I'm sure they know it's all in jest.

18. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

1st kill was a bola all kill in the middle of a big fight oh well it happens daily to all of us; the second one was nice work though esspecially with all the necro **** tossed in. Yall actually forced me to remember where my apple macro was. I don't mind dying at all or losing items, I want to fight, I want to improve and that only happens by getting on the field and risking your stuff. I had fun and I have plenty more items where those came from. You are right though, you are very good at playing with KoC:).

19. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I respected you back in the day and when you returned to UO. You truly had took a sad turn... If you really think you are risking something bye fighting 7-9 people every night while fielding 20 people then you must have some issues.

If you think you can improve your pvp skill bye fighting like that then you never will improve. A lot of you actually died... and fielding 20 people vs 9... that just should not have happened at all.

20. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Nice attempt at controlling the damage to your reputation as an UBER pvper. Unfortunately, you fail... the numbers were pretty even. The fact is, you sit in the house when you don't have a ratio of at least 3-4 to 1. Truth of the matter is that tonight, the KoC did not stand firm! They hid in a house and lost some good loot the few times they got cocky. Keep up the good work! :loser:

21. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

It was not 20 vs 9 and do not pretend you guys don't gank when you have the opprotunity.

22. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Wtf fight were you at? Maybe reading a list of names is too hard to add up:

1. Kat
    2. Loki (Was there, so GG)
    3. Sprago
    4. Bartelby
    5. Death (Was there, GG some more)
    6. Hattori
    7. Tiberius/Shell
    8. Elvis
    9. Krystal
    10. Goron
    11. Idico
    12. Tide (Was there, and I don't care for how long, but was for a bit GG)
    13. Spartacus
    14. Tyrst Bellitor
    15. Driffin
    16. Hef
    17. Koiri

VS

1. Forsaken
    2. Kage
    3. Bo
    4. Squid
    5. Elmer Fudd/Bank Roll
    6. Superstition/Samuel Savage
    7. Voodoo/Bob Evans/Kodran
    8. JC
    9. Papa Georgio

Let me know where "about even" in numbers come into play for you. And after you figure that out, let me have some of what you're having, because it must be some good stuff.

TnO/MYTH lost far more then KOC. With all that said, you can call me holding hands any day...

:grouphug:

23. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Dude... You're listing people that were on around 6-9 PM. During the past 3 to 4 hours, we had the list Kage posted above MINUS the people I listed. Surely you're not saying we had those numbers all evening, from 6ish to now and that you all were too afraid to come out!? I can't imagine thats how you boys would spend a Friday night, but LOL... Okay... If you insist. We'll go with your story. *winkwink*

Pssst ... You forgot to add Coyote Jack to your list.

24. Goron

Goron Guest

hey forsaken, quick question:

could you teach me your legal method to avoid getting bola'd?
    I notice when someone throws a bola at you, you instantly dismount right before it hits, and then can immediately remount... how do you do that? I am a newb, so I'd like to learn more about all these game mechanics!
    Kage was kind enough to give me advice on fighting necros earlier today, so maybe now you can give me advice on fighting bola dismounters!
    thanks ahead of time! I anxiously await your help!

25. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You truly are a goron... Sakey explain it to him... and remember you are talking to a guild who only cares about numbers... you guys really need to try to learn the game before you make dumb post

Go into deep detail with this one sakey...

26. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I manually dismount myself if I feel I'm being target of a bola. I then proceed to remount chuckle. (UOA Dismount and Mount recording helps with this)

How about that Despise for, "Holding Hands Time" though?

27. Goron

Goron Guest

o, ok, I understand. Manual dismount and remount...
    So, as I am obviously an idiot, how do you know exactly that youa re target of the bola? I mean, when hef threw bolas at other people today you never dismounted, even though youw ere in his range and could have been targeted?
    Is there some message I never noticed that says you specifically are being targeted by a bola?
    Cuz I know its not based on the 'xxx menacingly swings a bola' message, because Hef always 'precast' the bola- and regardless, you still only dismounted ONLY when you were targeted, so, please, explain further in detail for this newbie.
    Was it just luck that the ONE time you manually dismounted was when hef actually targeted you and you never manually dismounted when the bolas were targeting other people? Or do you have some good advice for me on how I can mimic your mad skills>?

28. Goron

Goron Guest

despise was fun!
    I am a little bumed out that the spawn got me on my way to the sparklies- I lost all of voodoo's loot to you:-( but I figure being part of the FIRM/Koc alliance you were kind enough to return his sammy helm, quiver, and totem- right?

29. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Sure was.. I like how you were on your way to sparkles, but decided to stay, and have tea time with me instead (aka most definitely flagged me and I laughed with an invis).

30. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

even if he lost his stuff we would just have given him all new stuff anyway, Sami, Totems hearts, Thats how we Roll baby, We may have half the numbers, we take out more then we loose!!!

We take care of our own,....

31. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Yes,

Foresaken gave it all back, and I gave what I looted to Foresaken off Kage. Krustal, you need to take note, not to loot guild mates and then lie about not looting. That is why I no longer lub you anymore, cause your just like the rest of em in your guild. And by the way, you guys never looted my sammy helm. You must need thicker glasses? KOC / FIRM FTW

32. Goron

Goron Guest

lol, I didn't realize you had MI on, I figured the spawn were on you and it'd be an easy kill on my way out.

but then I got F'd cuz my 'last weapon' macro totally disarmed me (normally it brings up my bok so I could chug refresh pots, but I had thrown a bola just a minute or two before so my last weapon ended up being nothing!) and that opened me up to getting nailed by all the spawn:-(

I guess it was luck that the spawn got me and not you, since I didn't get statted:)

33. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Who cares about you being Stat when your entire guild ran off without you? At that point, I actually got to LOOT, but, you had **** loot aside from Voodoo's.

34. Goron

Goron Guest

lol
    We all left once kodran showed up with his dragon. (here's a funny quote:
    Strange that even with a bunch of mages kodran still needs to use his tamer...)

Oh, and becareful of that FIRM guild, k0c. Kage said it best:
    According to kage, kodran turns on his alliance mates, so watch your backs!

35. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

You'll type anything to save face huh?

36. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

That group hug smilie is really handy for letting people know when you're teasing rather than trolling isn't it? :)

37. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry it had to be done ladies but TNT and TO are both proud to group up and whoop the **** out of you night after night making you clutter this board with nonsense.

Now you've allied FIRM, lol.Keep up the good work but FIRM aint going to help you win.

38. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

39. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Just wait.... Tonight was the only the beginning.... You guys outnumbered us and yet The Firm put almost half of you in stat loss, while KOC was chasing you all off. Just embrace yourselves.

40. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

41. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Hmm, after reading this thread only 3 days ago

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=104248

it´s kinda interesting to read this thread now...

I don´t care who allies who as that won´t affect me but come on, are people too afraid to actually speak what´s on their mind?
    Just wondering...

42. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I had good fun playing with the new KOC for a short time but guys seriously do yourselves a favour and set some ****ing standards. I feel sorry for the people i played with for years having to deal with some of the people you now play with because even if they wont admit it i know how they feeling.

43. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

44. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Just to let you know,

The mages I requested are quite comfortable with the guild they are in now. It's like turning a ho into a housewife. You just cant do it.

Honestly, my 2 man guild is the step child of uo. We have 1 force that has over whelming numbers, and I can't seem to pull anyone away from it because it's their security blanket. And force 2 has way less numbers then force 1. So in order to balance everything out, it's beneficial for my guild to join force 2. Now we can actually have some decent fights without being overwhelmed too much. So this is good for everyone! Let our skills show upon the battlefield. I can actually play on VooDoo more! Thank you!

Get Ready For Round 2 Tonight................

45. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Reading your post KVJ, I noticed your mood picture.

Now I´m not sure but isn´t "agressive" spelled with 2 g´s? A little slip up by the forum designers perhaps...?

Or is that just another color/colour thing...

46. Strom

Strom Guest

I wonder if KoC remembers why we even allied prior the the tnto alliance koc was fielding 5+ more people then all of us now the gank is on the other foot and it is somehow wrong now?

47. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

As Civil as I can put this, everyday as you well know on a normal day, numbers can flux by a few, and if we fielded a few more on certain days....nbd

And if either of you guys fielded a bit more on a certain day then us----nbd
    (when there was no alliance)

But no one wants to admit this, but lets say we fielded
    Saky/Speedy/kage/Shak and Hugi

and you guys fielded like the same, these individuals could easily clean house on 7-8 and thats an intimidating presence, so it forces you to feel like u must field twice as many...and thats what yer doing all the time....its so grossly obscene what kinda zerg yer running and still we will fight, and If you actually had to admit it, you would agree, its gotta be embarrasing to the actual Pvpers, the No skill people....I can see where they love it, a chance to fight and act tough with no real risk and everything to gain and get there chests all puffed up, thats a no brainer to figure out

its Nbd, we understand the concept,

Lack of Skill + huge desire to have to win X Multiple amounts of Ego's = ZIRG(TNTO)

and before you go off about Im a great PVPer .........im not saying there arnt solid people there, im just saying that for the most part, there's a select few who are actually good, and you few just happen to be along for the zirg ride, and Kat and her Bull*&%4 and many others have conviced you of that reasoning, Thats why many of us left that many moons ago....they have no desire to get good at pvp, they want the cheap and easy way out

Whats funny is, we allied TnT to fight the JSV tammer wars a while back as you guys remember and I made it clear that we only wanted to do it, to stop them from what they were doing, so a couple weeks went by and I broke the alliance, I didnt feel running that amount of people was good for anyone and it was ridiculous, krystal and many others were so butt sore over us leaving, i thought they wre gonna cry, making every excuse to keep it going, when it was so insane, so i know there concept of thinking, just dont get sucked up into to much.....

48. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I find that the good PvP'ers in TNTO aren't really talking the trash, more-or-less defending their names in this muck

Its the people even I, yes I, could kill 1v1 that in game and on the boards throw around their toughness that has been created by the mob mentality they have.

And no I am not a solid PvPer..
    No I dont think I'm 1337 ****..
    And I do wish I played more, cause I missed all these events last night :sad4:

49. Goron

Goron Guest

no, I think we admit that shak is your main fighting force...
    I am not sure why you included all those other names as well...

But it is good to see a k0c finally admitting that tamers are really their biggest thing going for them.

50. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

WOW SAME ****! :loser::scholar:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.