1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

So tmaps get some love

Discussion in 'UHall' started by gummy460, Sep 1, 2008.

1. gummy460

gummy460 Guest

According to the town hall meetng they are getting a loot upgrade, does anyone know when this is going to happen?
  2. Hollow promises. Don't hold your breath.
  3. He doesn't have to. The kitty will do it for him.

4. gummy460

gummy460 Guest

god i hope you atre wrong
  5. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 19, 2008
    Would be nice to pull an ML artie outta a chest you got off a named ML monster thou......been holding my breath too long while getting philips steads.
  6. Dalamos

Dalamos Guest

I think I will just be happy if the overall quality of loot is given a bump. Usually out of most lvl 5 or 6 chest I don't get a single item that I even pause to think about keeping.

If we had a shot at getting something worthwhile I would be so happy.

Or make it so that we get few items, but with stronger props like the ML lock box quests.
  7. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

I would like to clarify that we said it's something we'd dearly like to do. There is no ETA or anything at this time, though.
  8. Hawkind

Hawkind Guest

I'd rather see some more unique t-map only arties and such rather than just a loot bump myself.