1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

so very sorry about the cj today

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by rainwatercat, Jun 14, 2009.

1. rainwatercat

rainwatercat Guest

right in the middle of the cj, our cable modem crashed. ball and i are so sorry, and i hope it went well.

2. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

No problem, Wolfie disconnected also. We made it, no worries! :thumbsup:

3. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

Sorry that happened! That has happened to us too and I don't think I let the hubby sleep that night until he guaranteed it would never occur again. Hasn't yet (knocking on wood). Really hurts when you have multiple toons disco at the same time. We'll have to try again for Ball's suit.

On another note - great cfo! I did quit yelling finally but only because they logged off. Geez...

4. rainwatercat

rainwatercat Guest

sorry to hear fangs disconnected, too, but i'm glad it worked out well for everyone else. :)

now i just need to remember to come next sunday and trying that again. :thumbsup: i know ball wants to come back (or whichever toon the hubby brings next time lol)