1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So what do I do with KR client?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kruizer, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Kruizer

Kruizer Guest

I left UO a couple of years ago, after having played the game since 2000, though for some reason that escapes me, I did continue to pay my subs.
    I'm going to try the new Enhanced Client and, if I like it enough, I might even buy the new expansion and start playing. n
    So now I understand that the KR client is no longer supported, should I remove the program altogether or will that screw with my currently installed Classic Client, since they are both in the same EA folder?
    I am currently patching the Classic Client, and if I select Remove program from Control Panel for KR, I get a message telling me to close any running UO clients, which tends to make me think that there maybe some shared files etc between KR & Classic.

2. Mavar

Mavar Guest

I don't believe there are any shared files. But, as many have the same filenames, who knows? It's probably best to wait until the patch finishes - just to be safe.

3. TMC Crowley

TMC Crowley Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Kingdom Reborn Client

Chrissay Zeeman

07 Sep 2009 14:53:50 EST

In preparation for the release of Stygian Abyss, we need to streamline our patch process. Support for the Kingdom Reborn client ends today. For those of you using the Kingdom Reborn client, you will need to download either the Classic or upgrade to the Enhanced client. Links to the installers for our officially supported clients can be found here: http://www.uoherald.com/downloads

Remember, both clients are FREE to use and will support the Stygian Abyss Expansion when it is released.

Furthermore…. Retribution is now closed to prepare for the final stages of launch. Stay tuned …!

so uninstall it throw it in the trash