1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So what else is not working atm

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Europa Trader, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Europa Trader

They turned off Vet Rewards (for good reason)

The Placement Tools doesnt work

Anything else that isnt working?

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

3. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Guess I missed something... whats the "good reason" they turned off vet rewards?

4. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Im guessing people picked rewards then lost them in the revert, and didn't get the picks back when the shards came back up?

Just a guess, it could be more involved.

5. Europa Trader

Well Placement tools works again

6. Housing has bugged.

I switched house owners around this morning (my partner's house for my house), obviously the revert switched them back BUT the 7 day cooling off period is still in place and we can't change our houses again.

WHY? I actually can't understand it, technically no house transfer has taken place - because we both still have our original houses and it's reverted back to a time before our houses were changed, so why do we have to wait 7 days? :(

7. I had activated the SA expansion by calling into support during the downtime. They took my code over the phone, then activated me. Now, UO isn't recognizing that I have SA, I cant use my new 120 Imbuing or Mysticism, etc. Support says they have no idea what the problem is, but they are working on things and to just call back next week.

Sweet.