1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

SO!!! What happened to Casca?

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Deb, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Deb

Deb Guest

I was unable to make the event and was wondering what went down?
    Was a news reporter there?
  2. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 13, 2002
    All I know is I got up (early) logged on to see Casca face planted in his courtyard..... Looks like the natives were a lil restless :fight:
  3. Lady Mana

Lady Mana Guest

I can't speak for the others, but sadly I wasn't there... been down with the flu but still had to attend an outside obligation... *miserable*

However, since I was kind of expecting this, I did go to another shards' event. So I know what happened (assuming they're all the same, which I think they are). Here's what happened! Basically, Casca confronted Dawn and demanded to get the Ruby Gem that she took when we all went to kill the Shadowlords last week. Dawn smashed it, and Casca died. I assume he was like a puppet, and the last remaining remnant of the Shadowlords' will was to acquire the gem: when that was hopeless, Casca had nothing left to drive him. So he died!

And that's why Casca is having a dirt nap right now *grins*

*goes to fetch herself some lemon ginger tea*
  4. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Lady Mana pretty well summed it up. Oh, and on our shard Dawn says she isnt Queen (even tho it was announced on the Herald.)
  5. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
  6. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

The way I understood it was Casca's soul/spirit/life was connected with the Gem and when it was destroyed, he too was destroyed. :)

For anyone who missed it...

7. MorganaLeFey

MorganaLeFey Guest

Fraken awesome! No more dumbarse pipsqueak.
  8. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

:hahaha: Now tell us how you really feel.. LMAO!
  9. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

I will, add aloud voice to the call for dawn as queen, at least she never feared the battle field.:)