1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So what happened to the ECL...?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Aurelius, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Short(ish) version - the meeting on the 5th December was rather light on fighters, so we decided to cancel that night and reschedule the match to 19th December - but in the meantime I ended up back in hospital and without internet access to let folks know what had gone wrong! I got out just before Christmas (never spend a Christmas in hospital if you can avoid it, the people try hard but it's pretty grim!).

Annoyingly, it's taking a lot longer to recover properly than I'd hoped - so we're on hold for the ECL until February 6th, when we hopefully pick up where we left off and get back to a regular schedule!

2. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sorry to hear you spent Christmas in hospital. Anyway the ECL will survive for a while, whats more important is that you take care and get back to health.

My best wishes for your recovery.

3. Irvyn

Irvyn Guest

What Bobar said :) Look forward to seeing you back, I might even have got my chickens a bit better trained by then ....