1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

So what happens to your house if you unsubscribe?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_Starrfoxx, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Ok, according to TSO-E, if you unsubscribe your account becomes a free account but with restrictions in EA Land (can't earn money, can only have a size 0 lot).

So let's say you need to unsubscribe for a month for financial reasons. What happens to your house if it's a larger size? Do you lose it instantly, or are we still on that 30 day inactivity rule where the house gets wiped after 30 days? Do you lose your money, objects, or skills?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

By what I understand, you keep your money, your objects, and your skills. You will not be able to use money or skill objects, so you cannot earn more money, increase your skills, or maintain unlocked skills. You can get money from other sims or from the ATM machine. You can still buy and keep objects.

As for the house, that's a really good question. You'll get to keep the lot; but nobody knows what happens to the house if the lot reverts to size 0, or the objects that suddenly find themselves outside the boundaries if this happens.
  3. I was wondering about this myself....
  4. dinaj

dinaj Guest

me too ..
  5. Atleast one of my sims size8 is still size8, even though i unsubscribed that account.