1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Stealing] So what have you been stealing lately?

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by TheScoundrelRico, Jan 17, 2014.

1. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Please note: this questions is for the thieves who steal from other players...not those who steal off the ground.

So as I asked in the subject line...I'm wondering what type of items are you seeing available in the packs of players these days? Production shard or Siege ruleset.

I know there are personal bless deeds and blessings, but I'm sure there are some items that are still available to steal without actually scamming the person to get them...so what are they?

I've never been one to care about high end products as I have always enjoyed the chase (it used to be that anyone would chase you if you stole from them, even if it was just a heal or cure pot) but I understand that with insurance and blessings, most players don't bother chasing down a thief unless the item has some value to it...la

2. mikni

mikni Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

On Siege everything is still the same. There's nothing you can't find in someones backpack. Population is down by a lot in recent years but it seems to be in an upswing at the moment.