1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So what is everyone working on now in game?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by TimberWolf, Aug 29, 2014.

1. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Last weekend I was practicing mid level treasure maps to get my timing back, after retraining lock picking, mining and cartography. These skills are now easily trained in hours as opposed to weeks or months. I actually went from 0-GM in mining in 3-4 hours in new haven.....like really ??? I was shocked. Then when I read about patch 86.01 I decide a luck suit might be fun to use with my treasure hunter, since luck might soon affect chest loot.

Also trying to build a samphire to deal with some of the bigger bosses...man that build can make gold disappear out of your bank fast...but it is fun. It is interesting to witness how easily you can die when just one little thing goes wrong in a big fight.

The game mechanics have changed some while I was gone...so that of course changes game dynamics....but the core game play is still what keeps me logging in.....that and the people.

We might fight and argue from time to time.....but we all have passion about the game we love.... And that my friends is why we play on such a great shard.

So what are you working on?? What is exciting your passion right now?

Zuckuss likes this.
  2. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

We are currently working on a project involving improvements to Vesper and it's surrounding areas. It's something that has been long overdue. Stay tuned!

3. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

I'm very busy plotting world domination. I do have the dilemma of getting up at 5:30am to get the kids to school, then work, then more busy stuff, and by the time I think I might be able to play at 11pm... I'm too tired to dominate the world. But tomorrow.... yes, tomorrow, I shall take over the world.

Stay tuned.

4. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I'm working on amassing a small stockpile of maps for when this next publish goes live... It's not going very well though, as the game seems to think it's fun not to drop any now that I actually want them... :p

TimberWolf and Gillian Wilkins like this.
  5. Norrar

Norrar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Packing up houses and bank boxes

6. MareJadeSky

MareJadeSky Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran K^S

can we be your little people once you do take over the world lol

7. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

Tossing stuff out and cleaning out the junk in my Aegis house.

8. SlayerofBunnys

SlayerofBunnys Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Amen to that. Trying to get my karma back I have killed about 60 balrons and only gotten 1 map and from dragons and greaters I have gotten only two maps. On the bright side I did at least get over 10k barbed hides.

I am bonding two more packies so that Sean will only have to recall half as often when doing his part for Vesper next weekend. Otherwise spending a fair amount of time gathering resources while waiting for the next publish.

Zuckuss likes this.
  9. Thom

Thom Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I'm working on improvements to Trinsic as well as finalizing the events for September.

Zuckuss likes this.
  10. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Making another sampire set. I built a new set on Atlantic and tested it, which went well. Now I am duplicating it for Catskills. I'll then organize the old set on Catskills and probably send it to Great Lakes or something. I need to finish my 4/6 chiv suit too. After burning barbed kits I just need to decide on one piece and then wrap it all together. Now that I think about it I could have simply said "crafting".

MareJadeSky likes this.
  11. Judas D'arc

Judas D'arc Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I've mostly just been casual playing lately. I'm set on equipment and skills, though I probably should get around to putting some things on my Atlantic vendor since I have far too much junk lying around in crates.

12. Ducan IronWeaver

Ducan IronWeaver Lore Master

Been very busy this last week. Sold and bought a lot, also made 2 trades. Picked up a 2nd Luna house and 2day I picked up my 2nd castle.
    Since the castle will be for my crafter. I have come up with afew new crafting goals that I will be working on.
    First goal which will take a bit. I will be aiming to craft weapons with 100% fire, cold, energy, poison, and chaos. I am going to make all 5 for every craftable weapon.
    This will keep me busy for a bit. Going to go thru tons of hammers. The display should be pretty cool when done..