1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So what NPCs do I Beg from to get Heads on Pikes?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Eric Ravenwind, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Eric Ravenwind

Stratics Veteran Gilfane

First of I have GM Begging.

I tried begging from yellow NPCs, but the only ones that give stuff are in Heartwood. Luna, Britain, Moonglow, Nu'jelm, and so on won't give my any begging items for some reason from yellow NPCs.

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

You don't beg from them..... You say "Trick or Treat" to them.

3. Eric Ravenwind

Stratics Veteran Gilfane

I heard that GM Begging would get you cool items on Halloween. Is that false?

4. MalagAste

Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

No not false....... If you have GM begging and you trick or treat then you have a higher chance to get good stuff.

5. Eric Ravenwind

Stratics Veteran Gilfane

So with GM Begging, all I say is, Trick or Treat?

6. MalagAste

Right..... run up to an NPC and say Trick or Treat...... expect to do it some 50 to 100 times before you get an NPC who says something about you wanting something "Special"..... And you get something other than Candy.

and there are dozens of things but once in a blue moon on a Saturday in May you will get a head on a Pike.