1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

so what would kind of vendors do you want to see?

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Lexx Merlin, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Lexx Merlin

Lexx Merlin Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hello all. I have a vendor house I'm working on in Zento. I ran one for many years on the catskills shard that opened up a lot of opportunities for people who owned houses there. I'm hoping to turn Zento on chessy into a vendor town like I did on cats.... What I want to know is... what kind of vendors would you like to see? I'm not going to rent out any vendors yet as I may decide to change my house to many times and don't want people to have to remove them.
    Currently I have... repair deeds (blacksmith,tailor,carp,tink), Recalls, Spellbooks (ninjitsu, bushido, pally and slayer spellbooks), Runebooks/bodbooks, GM Musical instruments and also gonna put slayer instruments on there, Music box gears and a specialty vendor...
    I do stock all vendors myself so it takes time to fill them up. I just want to know what else you would like to see and what kind of prices?
    I also just hit 120 imbuing am and going to make a high end imbued item vendor. Also a bulk bolts/arrows vendor that has slayer bows... Not sure of decent prices though that will keep selling. Still working on cooking/alchy/bowcrafting to set up another vendor for those items.
    Let me know what you think!

My vendor house is located out of the second eastern gate in Zento across the road. Can't miss it...

2. Lexx Merlin

Stratics Veteran

BTW.... I'm always interested in keeping prices lower than luna as it makes people happy :)

3. Benito

Benito Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Definitely sounds like a vendor I would visit.

Maybe throw some Imbuing materials on there too?

4. Lexx Merlin

Stratics Veteran

I was definitely thinking about throwing in some imbuing mats... preferably ones I don't use... I save everything I get out of SA so I have plenty to go around and extra to sell... I don't have anything high end made as of yet to offer for sale... but I did think about offering up my sampire ring/bracelet combo for sale...

5. Neutron Bomb

Neutron Bomb Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

True Rares, rares, rares.

6. Pre-Marked runebooks.

7. Lexx Merlin

Stratics Veteran

Well I don't have the rares anymore to sell... since i had sold my original account a year ago, and bought it back empty, except the characters... Marked runebooks I can do and have done before in the past.