1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

so whats a good way to make money alone?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by qqqa, Mar 29, 2008.

1. qqqa

qqqa Guest

Whats a good way for a red macer to make money on his own? Anyone have any ideas?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

find people making money and kill them?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

find a good spawn close to a moongate and start the back and forth shuffle.

Man, those bags of sending were ruining the game , good thing they got rid of them. now we can buy our gold like everybody else.

4. unforgivenUO

unforgivenUO Guest

try on other peoples items

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Kill all the red and blue people that look filthy rich wealthy and infamous and dry loot them to oblivion, become a seller of their pixel crap to ...the less rich and less infamous at decent prices, since ya got it all free and.... *we will buy* [​IMG] Become our true Robin Hood. [​IMG]

6. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

<blockquote><hr>

and infamous...

[/ QUOTE ]

Pardon...? [​IMG]

7. qqqa

qqqa Guest

this would be alot easier if people actually played this game.... its almost like a desert, cant find anyone durring the day.

i need something to do during the daytime when no ones on that can make decent money

8. Guest

Guest Guest

With luck you will not find me either. If I am not lucky it looks like dirt nap time for me again.

9. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

farm some monsters [​IMG]

10. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Kill shadow wisp then sell the bone for 100 gold each

11. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Kill shadow wisp then sell the bone for 100 gold each

[/ QUOTE ]

Aye, just head North from the Spirituality gate in Ilsh, walk straight until U see some pixies and once your screen turns grey then U know you´re in the right spot... [​IMG]

12. Jeremiah (JSV)

Jeremiah (JSV) Visitor

you could go to honesty and kill all the red mages and bring me their powercrystals for 1keach

13. Rykus

Rykus Guest

Power crystals or arcane gems? I thought power crystals came from exodus overseers?

14. Guest

Guest Guest

they do.

Easiest place to get those is the mining camp on the north side of the ancient lair, not far from Honor gate.

15. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

To make some good money all you need is a lil bit of effort and a good idea... make like these guys did

[​IMG]

16. Guest

Guest Guest

The trouble with telling someone where to hunt on this board is that then everyone with homicidal tendencies knows where to look for them [​IMG]

17. <blockquote><hr>

To make some good money all you need is a lil bit of effort and a good idea... make like these guys did

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]
    hehe

18. Jeremiah (JSV)

Jeremiah (JSV) Visitor

dont the mages give em too? maybe im wrong....either or 1k ea i need about 300, and ill throw in an extra 100k if i get em all at once,