1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So whats the deal?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_CountLovE, Mar 9, 2008.

1. I was gray, then I attacked a character in game that was gray as well on my blue character. Then 5 mins later I am reported for a murder.

Is this a bug, and if so, why do you jerks exploit like that?

Who else is victim to this?

-Count

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Sounds like karma

3. I was a victim to it also, 2 times by your Alliance, once in luna close to the bank and once in Yew at the gate, been GWed by them also when i never attacked anyone, they flagged on me, so maybe you should ask them.

4. aww come on no one one uses a GW bug!!!!

5. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

reflect phy armour.

6. I doubt it was anyone in my alliance. I have asked multiple times, and no one has a clue why this is happening. But there is another guild that is doing it a lot.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Not sure who Heavy Sausage is but he does not know how the game works lol...

He keeps attacking me while I am gray... I then run around until I am blue then I go into the guard zone and he hops off his pet and all kills me...

I am gray to him not the pet and he has guard wacked himself 2 days in a row now I find it vry funny

8. Guest

Guest Guest

9. polymore turns you grey and when you pop out your blue. reflect is bugged and so are pets. dont play with blue in the guardzone the will get you eventualy