1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

So, whats this siege thing?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Dopa Mine, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Dopa Mine

Dopa Mine Guest

Hello all,

So, I'm here after being gone for 4 years. And, what do I see? This group called the FIRM and some other insignificants house hiding from Tibs, Krystal and Elvis. Come on...there was at least 5 of you against them? And, you have to house hide? You remind me of that noto guild called 40 thieves that would annoy the orcs.

Back to me---:lick:

Well, when I was here, I was in Shadowclan orcs, but they have moved on. I came back because I am bored with the mmo world where there is little to no risk in pvp to this one. I am curious about:

1. Stygian Abyss release date.
    2. What would be a good balanced pvp/pvm template?
    3. Since its been since around 2004 since I played UO, what changes should I expect to see/notice?

And, no, I'm not going to be a tamer. I want to try and use some skill.
  2. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

May 26, 2008
  3. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 30, 2008
    ninja/bushido is new stuff, plus spellweaving you've probably never seen before.

I remember when the 40 guys had those houses near yew, the -5- guild used to all hide around their main guildhouse and when 2-3 would show up we'd pop out and pounce on them....then we'd go to the orc fort and kill everything we could! muhahaha welcome back to siege
  4. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

brudder lat muzt be sleepie fer mani muuns!!!!

there are a few orcs left....