1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So, when can I find some people on to play with?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Basara, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I've not had any luck catching anyone on to play with - been hard enough finding people to even talk to.

So, when are we active these days, so I can actually do something other than train or solo stuff?

2. Dodger

Dodger Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Depends on the shard, most are still very active over weekends.

It's a good idea to get in the general chat channel on whatever shard ure on and ask people if they want to do anything.

Prolly a good idea to join a guild as well.

3. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

During the week Some of UMP are on starting at about 2pm pac time. Fridays we have a hunt beginning at about 8 pm central time. Saturdays is the shard's busy time. Our em events are the 2nd through the last weekend of the month. Sundays are also pretty busy. Best bet is to just give a hollar in general chat. Believe or not we have very few bank sitters :). Right now alot of us are doing the new trader's quest, going hunting with new or returing players to help them build skills, pirate hunting, hanging out talking, or hunting resourses.