1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So when is ???

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Elfstone, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Vortex going back to what ever rock he came out of??? We don't need UN biass mods here. He's not helping out here. I agree with Draxous that he's a Nazi and has no business here. Time for you to go back to WC forums or where ever they pulled you out of. Our forums are back to normal and normal means we don't want or need you...

2. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Mods do a job as they see fit, and if they allow one group to post stuff, they must allow everyone. This can cause a feeding frenzy, and put the boards in a very bad spot. I for one am tired of seeing all the hate spam, and as much as I despise what has happened, the mods need to do their best to keep stuff civil.

3. ScrubSlayer

ScrubSlayer Guest

bah BRING THE HATE!!!!!!!!!!!! :yell:

4. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

I still say I should be a mod around here.

I'd keep you bastards in line!

Using a post with the letter E after 6:24 PM CST on a Wednesday? That's a banning.

5. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Really?

6. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Hmmm...I propose we get a volunteer to go start fights with various bouncers on the premises of the establishments they keep an eye on, and a camera crew, so we can see the results. Strictly for educational purposes of course.

:popcorn:

-Skylark

7. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I've never had a problem with vortex; the few times I have dealt with him via icq he has always seemed fairly likable.

8. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

But what if we're too busy having sex with their girlfriends to try pick a fight with them?

....Who are we talking about again?

9. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Bouncing the bouncer's gf huh? You do like to live dangerously:).

10. Bruin

Bruin Guest

For anyone that waffles about moderator actions, I'd like you to spend a week moderating boards such as these. I can clearly see why it's no walk in the park when we have so many people here that blatantly disregard the ROC.

I fully admit I think the ROC sucks, but there isn't **** I can do about other than take my "business/traffic" elsewhere. So I gotta live by it.

It's against the ROC to accuse people of scamming. We have lots of posts about accusations of scamming.

We are informed it's against the ROC to post/support breaking the law, in this case revolving around marijuana use. We have people here who post various pictures of marijuana use all the time trying to see how far they can push it.

What the hell do you expect the mods to do when so many people are pressing their luck seeing how far they can push it before a mod steps in? Of course in that situation the mods are gonna push back.

11. Is that *just* upper case E or are lower case e ok on Wednesday evenings?

Can I substitute a 3 for either E/e regardless? Can it be an upper case 3? Or do I need to case the 3 appropriately for which-ever E/e it's replacing?

If I post from an EEE PC do I get triple banned?

Oh man, please don't make him a mod, I'm pissed off and confused already!

12. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

WOW i get the first IBTL!!!

13. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Some people just get sour when they are chased out of a guild for dishonesty.

Amazingly, as many times as you have violated the ROC that I haven't acted on it that you would cry and whine that I am unfair. I knew you had a personal problem with me and so I left them alone for Kelmo and Petra to deal with. Silly me.

14. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

This has to stop

NOW!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.