1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

So when the EMs comming around???

Discussion in 'UHall' started by sapphirediablo11, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Just wondering about the EMs since it was in November that it all started now being i believe one month mark... Just wondering how things are going and how many are left to reply or what not... Also when we could be expecting them? Or will it all be said on FoF???
  2. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Previously it took at least 1 month to train Event Moderators. So we probably won't be seeing any events until January considering they have not even been able to finalize who they hired.
  3. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

I dont know how you all feel about EMs but to me it is a very very bad idea. They ALWAYS think of players as toys and misuse their powers however limited they may be. It is ridicules to think that any implementation of any EM system wont be abused!

I HATE EMs!
  4. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    Then you obviously not have played for very long. EM events were the best thing about this game in the day.
  5. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 13, 2003
    Have the EMs even been named per shard- sorry DID I MISS A POST?

Only ...im just hoping its gonna be fair this time, as the old EM program became one of the biggest farces in out game ....hopes for changes!!!!