1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

so when you lose connection your dragon gets stabled

Discussion in 'UHall' started by aarons6, Nov 28, 2009.

1. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

and you die just standing there.. think this needs fixed??

2. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Well if you run over to another computer real fast and keep uo ready to log-on on it most of the times you're ok. Besides its a lot easier to pay 7-10k than it is to retrain all those .1s you lose if your pet dies. I actually like the autolog feature like it is. Sometimes the shard will go down, and it will save problems with your pet the way it is now.

3. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

lol, i was in painted caves working my karma so i dont get res killed by paragon healers and i lost con, my drag has no issues being down there alone of course when he got stabled i didnt live very long :(

4. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

There's been a lot of heartache in the past when pets were lost because of dropped connections coupled with bugs. I think most would agree this is better.

5. five oclock

five oclock Guest

So you lose connection..your dragon gets hungry since ya not there to feed it and uses you as lunch :D and then heads to the stable to find a bed to lay down for they are very smart creatures....

I like it very much :D

6. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Indeed...