1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

So, where's dis feller Hagrid?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by hawkeye_pike, Feb 22, 2009.

1. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    I haven't been around much these days. Is dere any kind of status report about da search for Hagrid? I haven't seen dis feller for a long time.
  2. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 26, 2005
    Recent conversation of the men gathered at the small castle in search of Hagrid:

****Hilliard: "The trail does seem to be growing very cold, even with the aid of Casca's scouts".

Thorvald: "This should not stop us from searching. There is even word that there are citizens pooling together a reward for the missing fellow".

Daimyo: *Nods*

Lolo: "Indeed, I've heard tale of a million in gold rewarded to the first person to lay eyes on him".

Shamino: "I've heard the same".

Cole: "I just hope that we find him ali-"

Hilliard: "SILENCE! Do not speak that way! I am not giving in to doubt of the man still being amongst the living".

Thorvald: "Then we will request that Dupre send his scouts out again to make mention of Hagrids whereabouts on the public boards of Sosaria".****
  3. Pyrit Habu

Pyrit Habu Guest

*sniff sniff*

Meeb fynd im. Heer imz iz. Imz da ash in da fuud mask.
  4. DPudding

DPudding Guest

Food mask...Bwahahahah...frickin brilliant! I'm so stealin' that!

I found him last week. He said I couldn't have the money.
  5. Pyrit Habu

Pyrit Habu Guest

Latz gunna tayk imz fuud mask? Har! Lat myt hab tu klomp im furst! Iv lat wunt, meeb klomp im fur lat, nub tribuut reekwir'd. *nods*