1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So , where's life on siege?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Antonio Cataneo, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Where is social interaction on this server? I wandered quite a while without meeting anyone ! Is this because of the time? I already checked the placed in the FAQ posted on this forum!
    thanks in advance!:)

2. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Everywhere is dead but Luna. And if you go there it's full of dragons and dismounters.

3. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Most likely non exsistant until 9pm EST. Then you can find a bunch of tamers hiding in houses and the rest of the shard stealthin around the outside of it.. You wont see many players as 90% have hiding/stealth... and or are in a house/guardzone in luna.

Dont wana get your hopes up for a huge community/population because it doesnt seem to exsist anymore. But the people are great here, for the most part.

4. damn, seems like i've had a bit too much esitation to begin to play UOL again :(

5. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Sorry, don't quite understand your last post. What sort of things are you looking to do here, and when are you normally on?

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Not sure about too much hesitation, but your first post was timed about 2 minutes before server maintenance. There are people about at other times of the day.

7. i hoped to play on a felucca ruleset shard, without insurance and lame things like that! But i also hoped to see other players from time to time :sad3: . I should think about the GMT

8. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Okay, but what are you looking to do? PvP, PvM, crafting, just chatting?