1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So, which player run town is the best?

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Helter Skelter, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Ok, so if I am looking to place me a new house type structure in an active FEL player run town with all kinds of events, establishments, and cool stuff happening, which should I choose?

I thought about maybe hanging with the goblins but they are kinda stinky and I am lactose intolerant so me no eatz ize creams.

Any suggestions?

-Sirk!

2. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Aryslan and Dragons Watch are the two most active Felucca townships. I would suggest starting your search there.

3. Jamlyn

Jamlyn Guest

Thank you for that suggestion Gareth. We do have room for some housing. Please contact me at ICQ 8847047.

4. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

WEES no stinky !!! Playground eben has a pool ana apee stump!! Usin ice creams is majik, BIG MAJIK LADY gibe usins da receipe. Its kin taste wot eber flavore you wants it bees and no makes anyone sic.

OZOG

5. Gowron

Gowron Guest

In addition to Gareth's two options, I'll toss in that you may want to consider City of the Fallen and contact Nastia Cross. I'm not sure what they're up to, but they seem to have some good ideas floating around.

6. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Thanks for the plug Gowron. Citadel of the Fallen is currently more involved in pvp activities as many of the leadership are taking a "unofficial" break from UO (most, in favor of Pre-AOS activities that cannot be mentioned on these forums). I do have several events in mind, but am waiting until after the EM/Leadership meeting next month to execute them.

Unfortunately, as the Citadel of the Fallen is a military establishment, citizens are all members of UHOH and thus anyone seeking official township citizen status would first have to be accepted by the War Council for membership in UHOH. I do encourage anyone interested in membership to speak to any UHOH member for further information (preferably in guard zone in a non-Faction town to ensure your safety).

7. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Um where is this apee stump ?

I wish to inform Queen Zen as to it's exact location, so she doth not step in it, at our fishing hut out there on Pitmuck Island.

hehe

Aye there IS room by Dragon's Watch and Aryslan for some homes of various sizes. I myself went out there looking and even had a grand tour in both townships when I went looking for land. Unfortunately the reapers and gargoyles were just not fond of me out there. hehe Someone out there even asked me soo ye not afraid of feluccan murderers at all, yet ye fear a reaper ?

I said : YES I was born in felucca am very used to felucca, but..whatever facet them reapers and gargoylies have never liked me and, well they hath perma lousy personality attitude issues, unlike player murderers. :):D

8. What did you pick, Sirk?

9. Thanks for all the suggestions. I am hoping to find some time this weekend to poke around the towns and see what there is to be seen..

10. Update, pls!