1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So who does what?

Discussion in 'EVE General Discussion' started by Kormorant, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Kormorant

Kormorant Guest

This seems to be a very quiet forum.

Who here is active and what do you do in Eve?

I see past posts from OT residents (who don't have same name in game rolleyes:)

It would be interesting to find out... I wont pod you... honest :)

2. Speranza

Speranza Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Our activity here seems to come and go in waves. Right now its at a low obviously hehe.

But I'm Viktor Speranza in game and I hang out in Amarr space with my corp White Wolf Enterprises, I boost miners and mission mostly. Its a strange combo but at least I can go afk for HOURS during corp mining ops :lol:

3. I just registered with this forum....so Hi :)

In game I am CEO of White Wolf Enterprises. I can either be found sat in our HQ (as my Alt Triturus Rex) trying to think of ways to keep my members active! Or out in the Bleak Lands killing minnies as part of the Amarr Militia.

4. Rogal

Rogal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Started off as an Engineer/Scientist/Industrialist.

Worked fine at the start but I soon found out it gave me an edge in PvP too :D

So now I'm a pirate (yes, the blow you up for phat lewts kind) but I also run invention and manufacturing too.

I prefer to keep my in game characters name hidden.

5. I now no longer do this! I have left WWES and moved to 0.0 to seek my fortune.

Lots of mining and podding in my future I think :)

6. Speranza

Speranza Slightly Crazed

:yell:

7. Belmarduk

Belmarduk Guest

No, I usually use Tech II 720mm Howitzer Artillerys and Tech II Warden Sentry Drones

8. deadeye

deadeye Guest

I log in to change my skill training when Evemon goes off. 20.5k SP now lol. I almost never play.

9. Speranza

Speranza Slightly Crazed

Since school has started I have been playing less and less. But I still enjoy the time that I do get on. Also, someone please remove Sins of a Solar Empire from my computer, it is addicting...

10. Xavier(Win)

Xavier(Win) Guest

I do manufacturing, mining, pvp, missions, etc... I have played a few other MMORPG's (UO - used to be a forum mod at Stratics for this game, AO - not for long, DAOC - was ok, Lineage 2 - was ok until it became a job, SWG - jedi this jedi that - very confusing, WOW -beta tested - not my cup of tea) and I like Eve the best. Just so many things to do and great mature people who play it.

11. ice5211

ice5211 Guest

www.items4eve.com
    We provide mostly everything in eve-online with cheap and fast service.Plz just took few minutes to see it,we will never let you down!!!:wall:

:cursing:EVE-Online ISK 、EVE Online Ships 、EVE Online Items EVE Online Drones、 EVE Online Blueprints、 EVE Online Implants 、 EVE Online Skills EVE Online Accounts
    EVE Online ISK ,EVE Online Items ,Assault Ships,Battlecruisers,Battleships,Black Ops,Capital Industrial Ships,Command Ships,Covert Ops Cruisers,Destroyers,Dreadnoughts,Electronic Attack Frigates,Exhumers
    Frigates,Heavy Assault Ships,Heavy Interdictors,Industrial Ships Interceptors,Interdictors,Jump Frigates
    Logistics,Marauders,Mining Barges,Recon Ships,Transport Ships