1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So... who wants to place bets....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by NuSair, Jun 3, 2011.

1. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

as to WHEN we'll actually be able to BUY new mini-boosters? For only working on Origin until the 7th.... at this rate and how things have gone lately.... I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't until after the 7th when the stuff got up on UO gamecodes.

2. Like I posted in the other thread... the codes are suppose to be up for purchase today ... but as its already almost 4pm est, I'm not seeing that happen. =/

3. olduofan

olduofan Guest

I have no intention to buy either I just would like to see how much and if house increase will be added in them. oh and the post to follow it ha.....

4. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

July 1st start of a long weekend LOL

5. olduofan

olduofan Guest

maybe rolleyes:

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I flat out told them I wasn't going to purchase it. And I'm not... Why would I buy something so horribly incomplete? For a few goodies that aren't that great?

Pooey. Give me a good reason to spend and I'll do it. Don't test my patience by trying to pull the wool over my eyes.

Nice try EA/DEV's but I'm not biting this hook.... you can drown that worm for all I care.

So that's 8 accounts of sales that are not happening.

7. packs are on the uogamecodes site now

8. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Gothic pack has no mention of the brokers, only the Rustic pack & the combo pack do. Maybe it's not part of both theme packs.

9. We are experiencing unusually high order volume.
    Please try your purchase again in a few minutes.
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We have not billed your credit card.
    Thank you for your patience!

funny since sooo many ppl stated they werent buying it lolol

10. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Got same message. :)

Maybe the so many people who saying they not going to buy it are the ones that are buying the codes as first . ;)

11. Yeah.......or......maybe the "high volume" is actually like 5 people and that commodore 64 server is bogging down!!

12. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

LOL, C64 FTW

13. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Um before you giggle, you might wanna see the specs on the new one's they are selling...

Commodore USA

14. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

are they using the cassette player or do they actually have the 8 inch floppy?

15. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

Do you guys not even pay attention to the House of Commons chats?

The lead engineer, Supreem I think, said they finished upgrading to Amigas in January.. I think he said EA allowed them the budget for a 20 MB hard drive but they still have to use 3.5 inch floppies for backup.

16. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Not quite sure how that impacts what people have said here or if you are just trying to justify your stance.

Only a small percentage of people who play UO actually visit these forums and even less post actively. So, using what people post here to gauge the overall feeling or flow of UO is short sighted.

17. It was mainly a joke.. apparently one that was taken seriously.

as of right now tho, I dont know anyone who has bought the code(s), but not because of lack of trying. The site still says the same thing it did last night.

18. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

I'm still getting the same message.

19. Charin

Charin Journeyman

Bahh they took the servers offline for sales and are sitting back laughing up a storm... look they just keep trying... will they give up?? NO THEY ARE BACK...

20. Vlaude

Vlaude Lore Keeper

Were you able to buy it yet?

21. nope, I stopped trying.. wont try again till tomorrow.