1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

So....

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Black Majick, Feb 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I know this has nothing to do with rares, but is a question. Why when someone askes a question about a particular item that they do not know about do they get rude remarks from some of the well known folks on this forum??? I am just curious. Would it not make these forums a nicer place to give folks the info they ask w/o being an ass?? I am sure everyone knows the thread I am talking about. Would just seem right. Perhaps the guy was a newer player and was just inquiring about what an item was and where it came from. He got his anwsers I would assume after the 2nd time it was moved by some of the helpful folks of sonoma. Neways. I just reading before I leave in a few to go watch the game and saw the thread.

2. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

Please use the notification button to report people if you think they are being out of the line. We have and we will ban people who step out of the line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.