1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Socketed Weapons

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by imported_Edward The Less, Sep 18, 2006.

1. The expansion will be comeing out soon and so will socketed weapons. I got to thinking that with the ability to set the stats on a weapon that you might see a Warrior running around fighting with a staff that is just as good as and axe or sword.

Do you think this will be possable?

2. Generally staves endgame have really low dps so the caster stats can be boosted higher. This means their dps will always be lacking compared to other 2h weapons. Also, there is no stave/staff specialization, so an ms warrior is gimping himself. And fury is dps dependant, so a caster staff wouldn't be ideal.

But, I do remember when I used to do alterac valley with the Dreadmist Mask and used a staff so people thought I was a warlock. Then I popped on my reaper can killed them...ahh memories [​IMG]