1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Fiction Soggy Boots

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by EM Adris, Apr 29, 2013.

1. EM Adris

EM Adris Journeyman

The Sultan walked up the road towards his palace, his shoes squelching from the diving trip.

On arriving his butler Henry took his stick. "How did it go sir? Did you get the little goblin back to his home?"
    The Sultan sat down and began to remove his shoes "Oh not at all. That was all show."

"Show?" replied the confused Butler. "Yes, I actually whispered to the smelly thing if he'd like to go somewhere else to pick up discarded treasures - that's all he wants!" the Sultan snapped.

The Butler clearly used to the Sultans lies nodded and hung up his shoes to dry. "So what did you trade the Goblin in return for his ship?"

The Sultan stood up and wandered into his pantry. "Why of course a bed and warm home in the richest place in Britannia to scavenge."

[​IMG]

#1 EM Adris, Apr 29, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
  2. Barney_wins_UO

Barney_wins_UO Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yay!! Me lub goblinds :D I goe viset him when I come to teh banks next tiem :p

3. EM Adris

EM Adris Journeyman

FYI I was asked and I can confirm, Snox does nothing........ yet. :devil: This was purely to wrap up his story.

4. Adol

Adol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You could possibly make him a Trash Barrel so he can take items from people...?