1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Atlantic (SOLD) For Sale 4.6 Greater Dragon

Discussion in 'UO Non-Rares Trade' started by Silent Singer, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Silent Singer

Silent Singer Lore Master

Hi everyone, I have the following TRAINED Greater Dragon for sale:

Your Pet’s UOCraft.com Power Rating: 4.6

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5 Stars Max

Your pet’s data [ – Greater Dragon]:

You indicated that your pet is trained.
    Hit Points: 990
    Str/Dex/Int: 602 / 125 / 567
    Resists: 81 / 89 / 47 / 58 / 75

Pet Values (% of max):

Stats: 84% / 100% / 84%

Hit Points: 99%

Resists: 95% / 99% / 85% / 97% / 100%

This GD is TRAINED. I'm finishing Eval and Anatomy to 100 (current 92 and 96) but all other skills are finished. This is a VERY NICE dragon with TOP HP / Phys Res / Fire Res for tanking guild champ runs.

Taking offers while I finish up last few points of eval and anatomy. Will consider trades in lieu of gold, especially if they include items on Siege Perilous (this dragon is on Atlantic). However, gold will be easiest and I would be willing to sell him now for someone really wanting him.

Thanks everyone, Happy Holidays!

2. Aldric

Aldric Journeyman

Im really interested. PMed you.

3. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Got a price in mind? I'll kick off with 50m

4. Aldric

Aldric Journeyman

5. Silent Singer

I have a little time before work this morning and will log in and let anyone look a the GD that wants to do so. I haven't had a set price in mind because I generally sell my dragons way below the prices at pet stalls. I saw an untrained Dragon similar to this go for CRAZY high a while back. Several of my 4.2 - 4.3 dragons I've sold between 7 and 10 million when those would have been priced at 30 mil at pet stalk. And mine are trained. My tamer is Gorgiamus, I'll send a shout in General Chat when I'm online.

6. Silent Singer

Sorry, got off track with my pet stall tirade. point of that was this one is very nice, way better than the stuff you find there, and trained. I would like to get good value out of this one since 4.6 are very hard too come by that have great resists with 990+ hp. I'm also interested in trading for items on Siege including legacy tokens, ethereal hiryu, spell channeling smugglers lanterns, 20 doom arties, and gold. On atl I'm mostly looking for gold, still need a crimmy, wings of light, and about 15 doom arties. But mostly gold on atl.

7. Silent Singer

Sold for a combination of gold and items on the spot this morning. Thanks for looking everyone.