1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Shalimar/Cleo, Mar 14, 2011.

1. On behalf of a NEW player:

13th year teleporter vet reward.

He would like 6.5 mil and an ethy ostard for it.

Please icq me (Elaine, 9-626-593) or contact me in game if you are interested in buying it from him.

2. HoldenCaulfield

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crimson Savages CLAN

Sep 21, 2004

If not sold yet, I will buy as stated.
  3. Re: Selling...

I'm sorry for the delay Holden.

Kael icq'd me last night before you posted here. He offered the asking price and I met him in game a few minutes ago to do the trade. I wanted to make sure it didn't fall through which is why I left it until now to reply.
  4. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    Thanks for the trade Shal ....and mysterious NEW member :)
  5. Ahh, it was Leprechaun, he's very happy with his 6.5 mil, ethy ostard and the scrolls you gave him Kael.

He's gone for a gamble somewhere in Nevada (I think that's where he's off to) from Wed to Sun, but he'll be back sometime on Sunday. That's why I gated you to NEW house earlier, so you could meet him, but you had to log right away.