1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Sold] SOLD

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Jason-, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

I listed this a little while back shooting for Trades and didn't get a lot of love. So, This is to sale(assuming I get a price I'm comfortable with). At the moment I do not intend to do this in a auction format, but depending on how things go I may end up doing that. Thanks for looking, Feel free to Comment, PM, or ICQ is in Sig. Thanks.

[​IMG]

2. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

I still have this for sale if anyone wants to give me a offer on it. I would love to trade it for a deco item...I will set the Trade value at 115m. So if you have something in the area of 115m value that you would like to trade I would love to hear your offers :)
    It has 4 puffs when u click it..either at the item if it is locked down...or on your character if it is equipped.

3. Blue Fly

Blue Fly Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

how many of these dropped?

4. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

15 total

5. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

I was told it sold for around 300m when it first came out....but with the market down I was told I wouldn't get that lucky.

6. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

it's a very cool name, cool color, equipable, but not very desirable (to me at least). banksitters may enjoy it but there are a good amount of cool talismans out nowadays. id offer you 75m if you need the gold and want to unload soon. i believe you can sell for more if u wait it out, but if money is tight i would pay that