1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Solen Lair Maps & new info posted on Stratics:

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Dor of Sonoma, Sep 29, 2002.

1. It seems that the green thorns are proving to be more versatile by the minute, as planting one in the desert now enables you to reach a formerly inaccesible underground area:

I sure wish that I could explore it this weekend, darn it...as it is, I won't even be able to start cross-breeding till tomorrow. If anyone comes up with a spare new resource seed, I will happily trade for it!

*trudges away to another 12-hour Faire shift*
  2. Hwarang

Hwarang Guest

Okay, just edited cause I found out my answer. Still have another question though.. does each person that goes in need to use a green thorn, or can a group of people use one, and all go in?
  3. One person uses the thorn and a whole group can enter. The hole doesn't stay open long.