1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Solen Vendor adds Gate Scrolls

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Muffin-Siege, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Muffin-Siege

Muffin-Siege Visitor

Hello Siege!

Some of you may have noticed my Solen Goods vendor in New Magencia (at The Llama Kings Vendor Mall, Run by Vladimir. Commonly known as “Vlad’s”)

Business has been brisk, although I’m not sure how I feel about making a living from retailing fine white powder!

I have noticed that the Gate Scroll vendor (who I think is run by Vladimir personally) has been out of stock for some time and have decided to add a few Gate scrolls to my stock.

As with the Powder of Translocation I will check stock several times a day, and do my best to keep goods there ready for your purchase. Although mine is a UK day and I often sell out during my night time.

If anyone knows Vladimir please tell him that I am not trying to steal his business and will stop selling Gate Scrolls once he returns to the game and restarts production, I am just filling a gap until then.

Regards to All My Customers Present and Future
    Muffin

2. Spiffykeen

Spiffykeen Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

Thanks for looking out for us!

3. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

I left some powder on your vendor for others... Didn't want to be a hog.;)

4. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Muffin do have fine vendors with this stuff on the road of Safe Haven too. Take a trip to Safe Haven, start from the teleporter at NEW2 Inn in New Magincia, it goes to my castle. Tina Tink placed a few vendors in NE corner of the castle, there is lover level imbued armor and some craftet deco stuff. My slave there sell some petals, green thorns and sometimes enhanged bandages and there may be a few deco plants too.

At the roof of TDO Keep Mish o Sha run a vendor with stuff useful for newbies

Now follow the road west and you will find Muffin's vendors and if you traveling to the large guard fort, you will find Lupe's vendors too selling some useful stuff.

At Lupe's vendors, you will find a crystal portal, so you can get home to your town again.

Enjoy the trip to Safe Haven and remember to bring a good mount if you need to run from the Black Wisps there, sadly they are not respecting the no attack zone inside Safe Haven.

#4 FrejaSP, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
    Tjalle and Spiffykeen like this.