1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

solo dread horn?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Emil_surdeegen, Nov 18, 2007.

1. solo dread horn have been my dexxers dream in over 1 year now. i tryed wraith form whit no sussec so now iam trying vamp form and i whant somwone that solo dread horn so say if iam ready or not [​IMG]

my temp

115 swords (not money for 120 atm)
    120 bush
    120 parry
    90 heal
    80 anat
    40 necro
    55 tact
    80 chiv

my suit:

mace&shield glasses
    jackals
    sleeves whit 2 mr and nice res
    gloves the same
    rune beetle cara
    fey leggins
    quiver of identify
    primer of arms
    weap: elven manchete 40 hml 20 hsl 30 ssi 10 dci di 32

stats: str 121 dex 145 int 10 hp 111 stam 151 int 55

max dci max hci nearly mac di

so pls post is you think i can solo dh [​IMG]

2. Jolt

Jolt Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Your character is fine and capable of doing it. It might take a bit of practice though.

If you're looking for a way to improve your character you could try finding an ornate axe with similar stats to your machete, but it's not a necessity as you current weapon will be fine.

3. cool thx when i got time i will give it a try [​IMG]

jolt what server you play?

and you think a diamond mace work fine?

4. Jolt

Jolt Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I play on Europa.

And yea, a Diamond Mace a good weapon to use too, similar to the ornate with the added bonus of being able to pot. It's all about having that high base damage on your weapon.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Mace good for stealing dreadhorn stamina so he hits slower as well, I usually run with ornate axe in vamp form with bloodwood darkwood suit on, and just keep lightning strike spammed and of course counter attack.

6. cool i play europa too maby we can meet on friday or somting and i can show my suit [​IMG]

7. A good test to make sure your ready is Paragon Cu Sidhes.

Easy to get a rez.

Trick is stamina. Keep it full.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

DH is the easiest Peerless for just about any solo template or group.

If you had scary moments with a para Cu, you'll have even scarier moments with DH but you might pull it off. Be ready to fail the first few times and don't get discouraged.

EDIT: If you can, drop a few bags with pots and whatever other consumables you need. That way if you die and he is over your body you can self rez and restock/regroup.

9. i solo a ligth deamon today and got staff of pyros it wasnt a big deal just took some time i wasnt even in vamp form [​IMG] i just reconized that after i killd it [​IMG] well its maby try dh if i die... well lets go back and practis

10. i made a diamond mace today whit aggy hammer

45hml
    20hld
    25ssi
    10hci

what you think?
    [​IMG]

11. I've got a quick question about Orange Petals, I know people use them when facing DH. I've looked all over and can't find out how you get them or where you find them? Any help would be great. Thanks.

12. Thanks for the quick reply, I have a bright orange seed but it says it's a pampas grass seed, is that the right thing or no? And if not, what monster or monsters can drop bright orange seeds as loot. Thanks again for any and all info.