1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Solo-ing...

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by CanadianTemplar, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Ok, so I like to go out a do alot of solo-ing when I can... I'm on at odd hours I guess. :)

I used to love taking on swoops. A good one on one fight, easy to get to, and not bad loot :)

But that was before they got upgraded... Now I have alot of trouble taking one on by myself. So anyone have some thoughts as to something else I can try?

2. So no one?!? Not one at all? Maybe someone could then PM me as to what I am doing wrong with my Bush Pally :)

3. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

Oh geez I guess I will add my two cents here.

First of all you dont have enough aiming fluid in you to even attempt to go hunting.

And second of all its not how well you handle your weapon, its the size

[​IMG]

FTW

4. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Templar plays (UO) with himself!

5. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Not my server, but interesting topic :)

You said you have a bush pally? Healing or no healing? Type of weapon and setup?

On my dexxer:

1. Bird Slayer Talisman
    2. Honor
    3. EoO
    4. Concentrate Weapon to hit their weakest resist
    5. Curse weapon if you have necro
    6. Use 2 handed weapon

Forgot to add: 2 handed weapons get a bonus. Should have parry and your 2 handed weapons should have at least 20% SSI on them.

Happy Hunting :)