1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Solo Lady Mel with a Warrior? Possible?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Pirate Roberts, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

May 16, 2008
    I've read that it can be done quickly with a war axe with some ssi and 100% fire damage, I just finished a grueling year in the police academy, and am looking for a release, so I'm coming back to UO. I'd love to be able to solo this vile creature, anyone care to share some wisdom with an old Pirate...
  2. Duku

Duku Guest

The best? I think samurai-necro-warrior

120 weap
    120 Bushido
    120 tactics
    80 anatomy
    80 healing
    25 Necro
    100 resisting spell
    75 Chivalry

Vamp form, high karma, to cast remove curse and other spells with hugh effects

Possibly with a good diamond mace/other good heavy 1-hand weapon (DI HLD HML SSI) + shield, using pixie swatter when you are at full mana and hit.

Resist to counter her spells

Remember the revenant, you can call on you your lesser hiryu ;)

Full 70, lmc 40, fc 2 if possible, dext > 140, swing at 1.25
  3. GFY

GFY Guest

I've never heard of anyone soloing Lady Mel. I keep hearing the Sayters at the beginning are just too tuff to solo.

Soloing Dreadhorn and Chief Paroxysmus are the easiest, from what I've read.
  4. Duku

Duku Guest

You must honor yourself as soon as you enter the lair, then you kill each satyr one by one, and at least, when discordance effct vanishes, you focus on Mely ;)