1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Solo Lord Oaks?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Wevie, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Wevie

Wevie Guest

I'd imagine you seasoned veterans will say it is no problem. He is probably the toughest creature in the game I have faced. I'm no where near ready with my sampire, but I thought I'd ask just how tough it would be solo.
  2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Possible, but takes longer than any other spawns since you can't kill the monsters in large numbers at once.

The trick is to one-two hit everything.

Double-hit weapons are very handy for this. Honor, double shot, double shot, move on.

For Silvana, just be wary of the pixies, they hit rather hard.

For Oaks, no trick, just take all the time you need.
  3. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

Pixie swatter!!!!! Dead.

Seriously though, I use macing for oaks. Switch between a war axe and the swatter. LS with the swatter, AI with the war axe. He'll be dead before you know it. Oh and most of the time you will get the skull, even if several people are hitting it. Obviously I am speaking of fel Oaks.