1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Treasure Hunting] solo lvl6

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Lorddog, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 25, 2004
    I have been putting on cart and mining to find the chest.
    start digging around it until you find it start coming up and then run away. this will leave a dirt batch or possibly just drop something there to mark the spot.
    the go home and take off both cart and mining and put on what skills you need. at least this way you only lockpicking on and have room again for your skills.

it seems you have to have cart on now to open the map regardless if you decoded it already.

2. A dedicated T-Hunter Character or a Soul Stoner Switcherooster - oiy
  3. Ben Sherman

Ben Sherman Guest

I run with LP, Cart and mining when I'm thunting, tend to do 6's with a friend now instead of solo. Makes them alot faster and more fun.
  4. Myna

Myna Guest

aye, doing it with a friend too ... well the time is over to only grab the green bag and recall .... there is enough loot for 2 people and lot more fun, why doing it still alone and bother killing wyrms forever