1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Solo Navrey & other SA arty droppers?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by sayler04, Jul 4, 2010.

1. sayler04

sayler04 Guest

I havnt played much with SA, as I've been away for a while. I've been wanting to hit up navrey for the ever-elusive tangle. Can she be soloed with a mage-tamer, and if so, any suggestions on how? I died a few times trying...

also, any other SA arty-droppers an easy win for a solo mage-tamer? thx!

2. maroite

maroite Guest

You can do the renowned spawns pretty easy as a mage tamer. The renowneds have a chance to drop arties.

As for Navrey... I have solo'd her on my mystic mage tamer, but it takes forever. Its much faster to use a geared Sampire or if you can find a disco tamer friend, you can easily duo Navrey, but it still takes quite a while to kill her.

3. Travis82

Travis82 Guest

I solo her all the time on my discord tamer. 20 mins or so each pretty easy honestly.

4. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Navery:
    Likewise on my mage/tamer (magery/EI/med/taming skills).
    Just stand close to a dragon (no other pet really works for me here), heal with bandages, and cast fireballs with a spider slayer spellbook.

Reknowned: A combination of beetle/bake kitsune works best for the spawns with fire ants/fire demons (make sure the bake is out of the stables first!). Only spells I use is greater heal. For the rest, either a beetle/nightmare, cu sidhe or greater dragon are fine (but the dragon is slow!). Against the pixie, using a dragon is far-and-away easiest.

Medusa: Stay invised, kill the statues before they become evil pets and you're fine. If you show yourself, then you spend a lot of time running away... so a cu sidhe works best for me here. Just cast heal as-needed.

Stygian Dragon and Slasher of Veils: Forget it, your pet doesn't stand a chance (I've tried all of my pet combos against the slasher, the closest was a single bake kitsune and I still didn't get far).

5. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I can solo Narvery on my mage/tamer. I heal with bandages, and sometimes greater heal if needed. And when she gets low on life start casting fireballs with a spider slayer spellbook as Farsight mentioned.

6. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

What is your pet, Lady Arwen?