1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Solo Semidar On Dexxer?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Emil_surdeegen, Jan 1, 2008.

1. i just wondering if this maby is posible she dont got tons of hp and i can use demon slayer weap against her.
    vamp form pally bush
    hitting like 160+ whit diamond mace i guess
    will i die or maby kill her?

pls post if i can kill any other champ whit this temp also [​IMG]
  2. my temp is
    120 macing
    120 bush
    90 heal
    90 anat
    90 tact
    65 chiv
    40 necro
    120 parry
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

*sheaths his scissors of vanquishing*

Sorry, trimmed out all the nastiness. Moving this thread to a more appropriate forum as well.
  4. is there anyone who knows Semidar stats after the buff ?
  5. still looking for her stats [​IMG]
  6. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 13, 2004
    is there anyone who knows Semidar stats after the buff ?

[/ QUOTE ]After what buff?

The only stats I know are in the Stratics Hunter's Guide.
  7. she is a champ boss all champ boss got a buff so they are now uber strong
  8. Lord Mike

Lord Mike Guest

I used to be able to solo all the champs under certain conditions on my Samurai in wraith or vamp form depending on what I was using for a wep.

Now I can still solo baracoon while in wraith form if someone keeps him corpse skinned I just use the overseer sunder blade and whirlwind when he throws rats at me. If hes xfielded in by protectors that helps a ton!

Semidar I havent tried yet but I doubt it. The other night we went to help ppl who had her at the valor shrine in Ilsh. It took 10-15 of us about 20 minutes with multiple tamers there lol. Granted many of those ppl didnt know what they were doing. They basically made it so no champ can be solod anymore...at least not in a timely manner.
  9. yea i will go out and try barracon but the hard part is to kill him befour i get raided [​IMG]
    my sammurai runing vamp-form but i guess that doesent matter much
    iam currently also looking for my finaly piece to complete the suit for him so ill prob do him in this week or so ill post some picks [​IMG]