1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SOLO VP RUN

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Steveo, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Steveo

Steveo Guest

Well I atempted to do a solo vp run right before I went to the beach. TT did not want me to solo that day. I went through the first round without a hitch. I only used one flippy, a prof pete, doodle speak twice, and 1 fire. So here comes the next round and I am doing well, then I am down to the last 3 cogs and my computer froze and I lost connection. So after getting so close and using a few cards my computer freezes and I lose connection. So before I attempt to solo vp again i am adding more ram. Hopefully that will help. Anyway I need to get a few pink slips and a few more unites then I will be ready again. I went into a slow district and the sos card I would have won was a clerk clara.Better luck next time.

2. Sorry to hear about your loss. Hope the next one goes much better.

Good luck on that RAM. I upgraded my ram a while back now and have had so few problems since. It has made ToonTown much more enjoyable to me and my family.

3. Sorry to hear about that Steve. To get that close and then lose connection!! I have never attempted anything like that but it would seem like getting thru the cogs rounds would be the biggest challenge unless the VP is being uncooperative and you were almost there. I hope you have better luck next time!!!

4. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Awww man, that blows :( Hang in there, you will get it eventually!

5. Steveo

Steveo Guest

What bites the most is that, it was the computer that got me this round not the cogs. Next time I go into 2nd round you better believe that ships will be falling from the sky and a wedding cake is going to be flying.

6. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry to hear that.

Better luck next time.

:cheerleader:S
    :cheerleader:T
    :cheerleader:E
    :cheerleader:V
    :cheerleader:E

LOL!

7. Flippers

Flippers Guest

Wow - that was pretty good though. The hardest part are the cog rounds.