1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Naisikras, May 3, 2011.

1. Naisikras

Naisikras Guest

Hello, just a couple questiosn regarding solo pvp...

What options does one have to combat being dismounted? And, what other skills/abilities would you say are required for anyone planning to pvp solo?
  2. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

The ability not to rage log is going to be a plus. As far as being dismounted, you riding an ethy? If so invis potions or cast invis to get back on mount. I prefer live pets myself.
  3. funkymonkey

funkymonkey Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 7, 2008
  4. longshanks

longshanks Guest

live pet will definately help against dismount. ethereal takes 3 sec? to remount

if running uoa you can make a dismount macro and use it if you see the bola message or an archer on foot with the heavy.

if dismounted an all follow me macro helps while ur running like a sissy. :p
  5. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    faction war horse (can be ressed with a bandaid if you get dismounted and they kill your pet)
    invis potions
    teleport rings
    ninjitsu (animal form, and mirror images to absorb damage from dexers while you wait to get mounted/get into form)
    Invisibility items
    runed sash of warding (reduce damage by 10% for 10 seconds while you wait to get mounted)
    attunement (quick cast, with a level 6 circle can absorb like 80 pts of damage with joat spellweaving)

Just to name a few..