1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Solo'd My First Daemon Berserker!!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lunaticus, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Lunaticus

Lunaticus Guest

Found this poor guy roaming all alone in Nu'jelm on LS. Guess he was so lonely that his heart wasn't in the fight. Never once did he cast on me or even try to strike me! He just kinda followed me for a brief amount of time then stood in one, non-blocked location and proceeded to let me ever so slowly kill him with my flying toothpicks of death. Since I was the one and only person to take down this guy and didn't receive a cursed arti, am I correct in assuming that they no longer give them out, or does luck come into play?

P.S. I'm sure there are oodles of people that have solo'd these things, but if you knew how much of a wimp I am, you'd understand my excitement! :lol:

2. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Congrats!

3. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I wish we had anything to solo on Baja as far as the new events are concerned. No Vanguards, no Berzerkers, no nothing. With the exception of the strangers of course, we haven't seen anything on Baja for over a week.

Ori

4. mmmbeer

mmmbeer Guest

they give both scythes and cursed artys

scythes sometimes and artys rarely

5. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Most people just get 'em stuck on a fence and pump them full of arrows with zero risk.

However, I too have soloed one (ok many), but with a swordsman. Jousting. This grows hair on one's chest. /nod