1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Soloing Navrey

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Shelleybean, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Has anyone had a good run of soloing Navrey Night Eyes? I have 3 tamers to try it with - spellweaving tamer, necro tamer and disco/peace tamer. I don't really want to solo it but half the time I go there, there's no one else fighting it. Thanks for any advice.

2. I have soloed it with disco and a very good dragon with alot of vetting, takes forever by yourself and if you get teleported too much it's hard to keep the disco going. Here on GL no chance of soloing it with the people here though.

3. Conrad99

Conrad99 Guest

It took me about 35-40 mins to do it with my discord and GD and about 200 aids.

4. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable

Thanks for the responses. For that time investment I think I'd rather hunt Medusa with my warrior. It's the same amount of time and much better loot.

5. kinney42

kinney42 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

First time I solo'ed one with my crappy dragon + dicso it took maybe 12 mins. 15 max.
    Unless my memory is completely shot. Which is possible. I am old.

6. Conrad99

Conrad99 Guest

Have you killed Navrey recently in that time frame?

Maybe I am doing something wrong if you can still kill it that fast after the changes.

7. GreywolfUK

GreywolfUK Sage

I did one the other night, old school mage/tamer & greater dragon, took me about 50-60 minutes to kill it.

The main problem I have with Navrey is the ridiculously low drop rate.