1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Soloing the bone daemon

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Shelleybean, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Does anyone have any tips for soloing the bone daemon? Thanks in advance [​IMG]

2. Yep. Use an Archer. [​IMG]

I've never used my meleer for it, it's just too easy to take down with my archer. I imagine it would be about the same as with a Paragon Succubi for a meleer though.

3. Stigmatas

Stigmatas Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

One of the most important things I've found with boney.....is to joust it.

Dont treat it like a peerless, i.e. depend on your life leeching, mana leeching abilities to do everything. He can put out so much melee damage, that if your not healing, you'll be ooOOoOOOo'ing in no time.

Use a decent demon slayer, and as said before, fight him ALONE. Make sure even a patchwork is not around if you can help it. (dismounting f*(*$#!!'ers!)

When u need to, run away, and heal up. Use the tried and true method of jousting, and you'll get the hang of it.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

honor Boney, Leafblade with high Mana Leech, special move Feint! Can melee to the death, as I discovered late last night.